Friday 18 July 2008




Hi! I’m here again and I’m going to talk to you about my last excursion, it was great.
We went to London to see the Belfast HMS (ship) and a walk to see important monuments in the street. The weather was good, some people said that it was going to rain but no it only rained for a few minutes.
That's the introduction and now I’m going to show you some photos and talk about some funny stories ok? =)
All the time the guide was telling us “come closer, come closer” at the end it was very funny. We saw some monuments and we had to write in our quiz. It was terrible. After that we had free time so we ate “the lunch” and we bought a frapuccino in Starbucks, like the other day.
We went to the ship, we enjoyed it because the statues were like real people. More than one girl was scared.
After that we took lots of pictures with our friends and I’ve one with all the people. I’ll show you now.

No comments: