Monday 14 July 2008

first weekend at queenswood


On Friday evening we had an Assembly about terrible ghosts, we had fun.

There were some drama, health & fitness, my work was in health&fitness so i had to go up and show my work it was about the nutrition and the physical exercise.

On Saturday, we got up at 8:00 it was really good!


We arrived at Cambridge, it is a nice univertsity. We went shopping all the time and i went with some friends and we bought some presents for our families. After that we went shopping, we ate at MC Donalds, we were very hungry. Later we bought at Starbucks some frapuccinos. They were very good.

I bought a Cambridge jumper and small rugby balls for my brothers....

At 4:00 we left Cambridge to come back to Queenswood. So we arrived here at half past five. And we had half an hour free time, at the normal hour we had dinner.

That night we had disco, it was normal, not very great but it was funny(sometimes not all the time).

All my friends and me went with a pink t-shirt. We danced with many girls from different countries. So we had to speak English...

It finished at eleven o'clock very early i think. What do you think about the time?

We went to the bed at twelve o'clock.

Next day. We didn't go to Thorpe park because it was very expensive £40 and we went last summer, it was funny, but we wanted to have a day to relax...

So we chose the next activities: swimming, computers and table tennis.

In the first activity we swam a lot, normal because in the swimming pool you can't do many things...=)

In computers I spoke with my friends from Spain about the weather, news and something else.

We went to our house at 22:30 and we had to be in our rooms at 23:00 with the lights turned off.

I hope that you enjoyed reading my "first weekend at Queenswood"

Bye Bye!

No comments: